IT'S HERE!!!

Project 365 is in the house! Whoo-hoo! I'm so excited!!! Of course, as soon as I got it and opened it up, my baby started to cry & wanted to be fed, so I've got no farther with it than taking it out of the box - but I love it already! :) You can see, my son tried to "help" me unpack the box. LOL! I can't wait to go dig into it & start putting it together! Thank you, Becky!!! ;)




Since this is an early birthday present from my husband and the boys, I'll have to say "Thank you all so much! I love you!" and "Happy Birthday to me!" LOL! :)

Also, thanks to my dear husband for taking these pictures! I've taught him well! LOL!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. Yay, yay, yay! Me too! Can't wait until the "chikens" are gone and I return from my game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I glad to hear that you got one! Have a GREAT time playing and documenting your year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep hearing (reading) this, but never looked into seeing what it was exactly. You've peaked my interest. I can't wait to see what you do with this kit. Now I'm off to look it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so cute! Glad you got your kit!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting!

Popular posts from this blog

The Babe in the Manger

DIY Moving Announcements

Portrait: Loving Summer