My Scrap Goodies!

Today was a great day scrappy-wise! I got a few new scrap goodies!!! :D

A new scrappy favorite lately has been "Thickers". They're basically thick stickers, hense the name "thickers"! I found out from some friends that Big Lots has them for $2 a package right now, so today I was able to stop by & get some for myself! I got 6 packs... brown chipboard shapes, brown chipboard letters, brown felt letters, black felt letters, white vinyl letters & white puffy shapes. Fun, fun, fun! :)

Thickers

A few days ago, I orders some stamps online from Michael Strong's stamps. (www.strongstamps.com) I'd never ordered from them before, but loved the stamp I found, so thought I'd give it a shot. Let me tell you, I was impressed! I got a set of 4 rubber unmounted stamps (they stick to an acrylic block) - they're texturizing stamps... crosshatching, paint smear, small splotches and large splotches. Love 'em! I got the set for $9, plus $1.49 shipping. I ordered it on Wednesday & got it today (Saturday) - impressive! I haven't tried them yet, just didn't get the chance, but they look great! Can't wait to give them a try! My 9 m/o little guy thought they were pretty cool too! ;)

Strong stamps

Comments

  1. fun fun! Can't wait to see those stamps in action!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I nominated you for a blog award - check my blog for the directions!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting!

Popular posts from this blog

The Babe in the Manger

DIY Moving Announcements

Portrait: Loving Summer