Quick kid's card

I'm terrible about waiting until the last minute to make a card. I really need to just spend a few days and make a huge stash of cards. Of course, it happened again when my nephew's 2nd birthday rolled around this year & I had to quickly slap together a card... So, this is what I came up with, it quick, but bright & cheery - my sister said he loved it! ;) I simply took blue cardstock for the card base; cut out a yellow circle, inked the edges & added the eyes & mouth; then I "stitched" around the edges with my pen & added the stamp. Quick & simple, that's the way I like it! ;) I'm sure there's a lot more I could have done with it, but like I said, I was in a race with the mail man to see who could make it to the mailbox first!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting!