Happy Birthday to You!

I apologize for not blogging in such a long while! September is a busy month for us... my in-laws came in for a visit for almost a week and both of our boys had birthdays. Our oldest celebrated his 4th & our "baby" celebrated his 1st. So I stayed busy being creative. :) Here are their birthday invites, cards & cakes...

4 yr. old's Birthday Invite
printed the Toy Story characters on the computer, then heat embossed them with clear embossing powder
Used one of Michael Strong's stamps for the background; patterned paper - Bo Bunny;
"You're Invited" stamp - Heidi Swapp


4 yr. old's Birthday Card

inside of the card...
His birthday cake
I didn't think I wanted to attempt to make fondant a "Woody" & "Buzz"! :)

1 year old's Birthday InviteUsed one of Michael Strong's stamps to texturize the background on the white
Car stamp is from Inkadinkado; textured cardstock from DCWV; Ribbon from Jo-Ann's Craft Essentials


1 year old's Birthday CardUsed Autumn Leaves' Cuteworld Boy papers & sticker; Ribbon unknown

1 year old's Birthday Cake - my first attempt at fondant! :)
My hubby made the elephant - isn't it cute?!

3 comments:

  1. Oh My Gosh Rosa! You did a FABULOUS Job on the Cake!! And your DH did a terrific job on the Elie!
    WTG!! Wanna do me one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job on the fondant! I'd never would have guessed it was your first attempt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cards and cakes are so cute, but I do admit I'm partial to the baby's cake. That elephant is adorable. Your hubby has another talent besides his woodworking it seems.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting!