Saturday, January 2, 2010

2009 Favorites

I love to follow people's blogs & one that always inspires me is Stacy Julian's blog. She had a little challenge to quickly go through your photos & pick out some of your favorite pictures from 2009 & put them together. So, I took the challenge! :) There were so many others that I would have loved to add, but the limit is 12, so this is what I narrowed it down to...

Photobucket


***I'm not sure why this shows up so small, but I decided to put each picture individually on Flickr so you could view them in greater detail & appreciate them better! Click HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Love the top one on the right with your little guy. Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your top 12! Especially the Top Left and the second from the bottom on the left!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog!

back to top