SOD: Cheery Mini Album

I found this adorable little mini album over on Stacy Cohen's blog and just fell in love with it! I love the vibrant colors and the design is so cute! I'm really thinking I might have to make one for myself! :) She has the individual pages posted HERE.

***This photo belongs to Stacy Cohen***

Isn't it lovely?!

I found Stacy's blog by "blog hopping", which always gets me into trouble - in a good sort of way, of course! ;) She has a lot of really neat stuff, so be sure to browse her blog while you're there - you won't be disappointed!

(In case you're wondering, "SOD" stands for "Share Of the Day")

Comments

  1. How CUTE!! When I get home, going to check it out more closely! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting!

Popular posts from this blog

The Babe in the Manger

DIY Moving Announcements

Portrait: Loving Summer