"Hello" Card

During the month of March, I was able to work on a few things scrappy related. However, I neglected to post them to my blog! So, I'm playing a little catch up here... ;)

This is a card I made for a challenge/contest on the scrapbooking message board I frequent. I received 2nd place for it! The frame, which I cut out using SCAL, is popped up with adhesive foam squares, as well as the butterflies. I also added some diamond stickles to the butterflies to give them a little something extra. The floral design in the center of the circle was stamped & then clear heat embossed. I hand-cut the little "hello" tag and then sanded the edges before stamping it.
Cardstock: DCWV; Patterned Paper: Paper Pizzaz; Punches: Fiskars Threading Water & Martha Stewart butterfly; Bella's Baubles; Ranger Diamond Stickles; Flowers: Unknown

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting!

Popular posts from this blog

The Babe in the Manger

DIY Moving Announcements

Portrait: Loving Summer