Scraplift LO for NDS

Happy
National
Scrapbooking
Day!!!!

I have a clean house and a new scrapbooking area to play in - what a great combination for NSD! Now if I can just get the kids to behave, I'll be all set! ;)

I thought I'd start the day off with a layout I did a few weeks ago. It was hard to get the coloring to come our right and some of my papers (like the yellow journaling block) look a lot darker in this pic than they do in real life. Trust me, it's all very well balance IRL! ;) I hand cut the flowers out of patterned paper and cut the title, brackets & journaling block using SCAL.

Interesting fact about this layout: I did it for a scraplift challenge that was due the next morning... the problem was, I didn't start on it until after midnight! I did the unthinkable for a mother of two very active little boys... I stayed up until 4:30 a.m. to finish the layout, take pics of it and post it to the message board! (the reason for the bad lighting for my pic) Crazy, I know!!! But it sure was fun! ;)

Click image for larger view

By the way, this is a scraplift of TRace44 on Flickr. Thank you, Tracey! I love your work!

1 comment:

Thank you for visiting!