Gift Bag Tent

Several weeks ago, I was asked to make something "homemade" for a gift basket. After debating over several things, I decided on Fried Chicken Coating Mix. Of course, since I love papercrafts, I had to package it creatively! I designed this little "tent" to house the mix...


You can find the recipe (which you must try!) on my other blog, Capture the Little Things at Home.

If you're interested in making a gift bag tent, you will need...

Supplies:

1 piece of cardstock, cut 6-1/2 inches X 11 inches

2 pieces of patterned paper (PP)

*PP1: cut to 6-1/2" x 3-1/2"

*PP2: cut to 6-1/2" x 2"


Small wire clip


Assembly:


1. From one end cardstock piece, score & fold at 3-1/2", 5-1/2", 9".



2. Adhere PP1 to bottom 3-1/2" section of CS.


3. Adhere PP2 to top 2" section of CS.

If desired, adhere recipe & recipe name as shown below


4. Adhere gift item to inside of the tent.
(Mine was a powdered mix in a little ziploc baggie and I just taped it to the inside to keep it from falling out.
)

5. Clip tent shut using the little wire clip



There you have it! =)




I'm linking to...

Comments

  1. This is a GREAT idea. Thanks for the recipe and tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great tutorial and gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I love this idea. I'm always amazed at how people come up with these creative things. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting!

Popular posts from this blog

The Babe in the Manger

DIY Moving Announcements

Portrait: Loving Summer