More Inspiration for Monday

I love spending time on blogs and filling my head with ideas of things I want to create "someday"! There are so many talented people out there, each one with a different style.

I love the design of this card at Everyday Me! And the colors are very lovely as well!



And this adorable notebook caught my eye as well! I love the things Taylor creates!



Why not use your favorite scrapbook paper as wall art? Brilliant idea, right?! That's what Stephanie did and it looks great! She tells you how to do it HERE.


Have a great Labor Day and do something crafty this week!

Comments

  1. thank you so much for posting my card... I am so happy it inspires you to tell other. I love the others... going to check out them now...
    Have a lovely Tuesday!!!
    {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting!

Popular posts from this blog

The Babe in the Manger

DIY Moving Announcements

Portrait: Loving Summer