Happy World Card Making Day!!!

Happy World Card Making Day!!! 



As promised, here are a few of my recent cards...


This is a quick one that I did for a friend's baby shower. I used the scraps from a layout I made; I'll have to post that later.

This one I cut out on my Cricut using SCAL and then layered on cardstock. I sprayed it with Glimmer Mist to give it a little shine and added the little pebbles.

This one is from way back in June, but could easily be adapted for any occasion. I simply cut out the little leaves on my Cricut and layered them on the black squares. Loved the outcome!

Hopefully, today will produce more cards that I can share with you! If you're doing something creative today, please post a link in my comments - I'd love to see what you're doing!

Have a wonderful, creative day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting!