WCMD: Yellow Window Card

As promised, here is the first of the two cards I made on WCMD. It's been so long since I've actually had the chance to sit down and do something creative, so it was a nice break for me.


It is a pretty simple design, but I like the outcome.

1) I started by cutting 2 sheets of white paper (one cardstock, the other just plain printer paper) about 1/2 to 3/4 inch smaller than the size of my card.

2) Then, I stamped the yellow dots on the cardstock before I punched a 2-inch hole in the cardstock.

3) Next, I aligned the cardstock with the other paper and stamped my image on the plain paper so it would appear through the little circle window in the cardstock. Then, I adhered the plain paper to the card.

4) After that, I adhered the cardstock to the card with little foam squares to give it some dimension.

5) I finished it off with a few little rhinestones.

Here is another shot to give you a little better idea of the dimension of the card.


I made another card with the same basic design which I'll post tomorrow.
Thanks for stopping by!


I'm linking to...
Get Your Craft On Tuesday

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Babe in the Manger

DIY Moving Announcements

Portrait: Loving Summer