It is a pretty simple design, but I like the outcome.
1) I started by cutting 2 sheets of white paper (one cardstock, the other just plain printer paper) about 1/2 to 3/4 inch smaller than the size of my card.
2) Then, I stamped the yellow dots on the cardstock before I punched a 2-inch hole in the cardstock.
3) Next, I aligned the cardstock with the other paper and stamped my image on the plain paper so it would appear through the little circle window in the cardstock. Then, I adhered the plain paper to the card.
4) After that, I adhered the cardstock to the card with little foam squares to give it some dimension.
5) I finished it off with a few little rhinestones.
Here is another shot to give you a little better idea of the dimension of the card.
I made another card with the same basic design which I'll post tomorrow.
Thanks for stopping by!
I'm linking to...