Christmas Gift Card Holder

Yes, it's been way too long since I've posted anything on my blog! Life has a way of keeping one busy! With Christmas quickly approaching, I thought I'd share a card/gift card holder that I made last year for Christmas.

It's hard to tell in this photo, but the white strip of paper is embossed with snowflakes. The snowflakes and little saying on the scalloped circle are also embossed.


 The white paper slips off and the inside of the card contains a pocket for a gift card.

 It was something totally new for me, but lots of fun to design and play around with!


 Linking to...

Comments

  1. So cute! I always hate just giving a plain old gift card, but this is a great way to spruce it up! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!! I have some gift cards to give this year and want to do something handmade to present them.

    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this! Way cute. Good to see you back! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting!

Popular posts from this blog

The Babe in the Manger

DIY Moving Announcements

Portrait: Loving Summer