Winter Photography

We got around 6 inches of snow on Christmas Eve which made for a lovely white Christmas! The temps have still been very low and very little has melted. This morning a fog rolled in and due to the cold, coated the trees with a beautiful frosty layer. Later in the day, the sun came out and I couldn't resist taking my son and my {{borrowed}} 135mm Nikkor lens out in my backyard for a few shots.

Click on images for a larger view.





The Mississippi River from my backyard


Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

Comments

  1. Great Photos! Looks too cold for me though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are awesome! You are surely rockin that new camera and PSE!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting!

Popular posts from this blog

The Babe in the Manger

DIY Moving Announcements

Portrait: Loving Summer