Wordless Wednesday: Snow Baby

Click for larger view



Comments

  1. I love the expression on his face...and I love the effect in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and you've captured that beautiful. What a gorgeous expression on his little face.

    CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful shot!!!! Thank you for linking up. Happy WW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brrrrr! This picture makes me cccccold. Such a sweet little face. I love his rosy cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous capture! I love the angle you shot from.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely, striking photo! Doesn't hurt that the little one in it is so cute, of course. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting!

Popular posts from this blog

The Babe in the Manger

DIY Moving Announcements

Portrait: Loving Summer