WW: Little Train Set

It's Wordless Wednesday!

Comments

  1. Reminds me of my son when he was little. He so loved train sets.

    Have a terrific WW. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Son Jude adores his Thomas the train set :) So magical.

    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a vibrant shot! My son would be all over that train set:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! My sons are ADDICTED to trains! The sets keep them busy for hours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie! I love the wooden train sets. They're so sturdy that they survived my older son(not many toys did,) and are now played with by the younger one. Great pic! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is cute. Great photo! I used to play this kind of toy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. my brother had a toy train set growing up and i was always a bit bummed that i didn't have one. he was always a bit bratty and not up for sharing with me too. i suppose i could always get myself one... (now that i'm an adult) although i'm not sure it would be quite the same.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting!

Popular posts from this blog

The Babe in the Manger

DIY Moving Announcements

Portrait: Loving Summer