Celebrating Dr. Seuss

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!!!


I don't know about you, but Dr. Seuss used to annoy me... until I had kids! My kids love Dr. Seuss!!!
 
And what a better way to celebrate his birthday than to make blue milk, red pancakes and green eggs! (I didn't have any ham)


I couldn't let the day go by without letting the boys watch The Cat in the Hat, getting out all their Dr. Seuss books (just don't expect me to read those tongue numbing books!), and possibly even visiting Seussville.com.
 

Did you know that there's furniture out there that was inspired by Dr. Seuss? How fun!


(not-so-wordless, I know!)

Comments

  1. So glad to see so many people celebrating Dr. Seuss's birthday today. I love that your son is wearing his Thing 1 T-shirt too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, LOVE that Seuss furniture. And the green eggs and ham pic is splendid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Dr. Seuss!
    Have you ever seen this video of a Dr. Seuss Speed Reader?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EP1ZrAv8A4

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just saw that speed reader - Incredible!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww....your little boy is so cute, Rosa!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting!

Popular posts from this blog

The Babe in the Manger

DIY Moving Announcements

Portrait: Loving Summer