WW: The Track

Click Image for Larger View

Comments

  1. What great fun! Love the shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, he's got quite a cool little set-up going there. :-) How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did he do that himself? :) Kids are so inventive! I bet that car went flying once it reached the end!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool track! Reminds me of a little boy I knew 40ish years ago. Always building tracks and playing with cars. I sure miss that little fella, but he's a pretty nice adult, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that looks insanely fun! I want to play with it. haha He's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My 2-year-old son would be jealous! We haven't allowed tracks yet! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to play! Great photos!

    xo Susie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool collage! My son used to love doing that! Boo-hoo he's 14 now and not into that anymore. I miss those days!

    ReplyDelete
  9. looks like a lot of fun! i am also blessed to be able to work at home and spend my days with my little ones. i think my hubby is jealous. haha.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting!

Popular posts from this blog

The Babe in the Manger

DIY Moving Announcements

Portrait: Loving Summer