Friday's Favorites

One of my favorite things to do during my free time (though there seems to be much less of it now days!) is to browse the web for inspiration in papercrafts, color, photography, homemaking, and food. I thought I would share a few things I came across this week...

Papercrafts:  Love this layout! Lots of techniques used here and all done so well! I really want to try to do a layout like this sometime soon!
image from October Afternoon

Color:  I absolutely love this color combo! Great inspiration for a card or scrapbook layout!



Photography:  Ever have trouble getting kids to look at the camera? (or adults for that matter!) I came across this on Etsy and thought it was brilliant! Plus, it's a great way to use old hair scrunchies! ;) Why didn't I think of this?!



Homemaking:  Mark a horizontal mid-line on the wall, and hang all pictures above or below it. Makes me wish I had a hallway...!
image from Martha Stewart

 
Food:  Apple Pie Eggrolls - These sound and look delicious! I think I'll definitely have to try this sometime!
image from Miss in the Kitchen


If you didn't see my earlier post about Pinterest, you really need to visit the site - inspiration is overwhelming there!!

Have a wonderful Mother's Day weekend!

Comments

  1. Great inspirations! That owl lens bling is too cute. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. The scrunchie owl on the lens is genius! Thanks for sharing that. And thank you for visiting my blog. First thing I noticed when I dropped by here is the pretty yellow rose on your blog banner :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting!

Popular posts from this blog

The Babe in the Manger

DIY Moving Announcements

Portrait: Loving Summer