Little Owl Card

**Not sure why this post is showing up again. Blogger is weird! :) **

The card I'm sharing today is a little different from my normal style. I ventured out and just had fun with this one by mixing colors and patterns.


Since I used the Storybook Cricut cartridge for the little branch and owl, it made this card super easy!


When I made this card, I had no idea what I would use it for so I made it just for fun. I think that because I wasn't bound to time constraints or have a specific "need" for the card, I was able to just design and be willing to throw it aside if I didn't like it. I guess I should try that more often...!

Linking to:
Happy Thursday!!

1 comment:

  1. This is a super cute card! Love the mixture of gingham, polka dots, and flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting!