On the Menu: BLT Grilled Chicken Sandwiches

I'm working on a few things on my blogs right now, so bear with me! I'd like to get my Capture the Little Things @ Home blog up and running again soon so that I can dedicate this blog primarily to crafts and photography. In the meanwhile, I'm posting everything here.

Well, it's Monday and that means another menu...


On the menu this week:


* BBQ Chicken Sandwich *
(in the crock-pot)


* Biscuits and Sausage Gravy *
(breakfast for dinner)


(a new recipe I made up - very good!!)

BLT Grilled Cheese Sandwich
taken from my husband's iPhone4

Linking to Menu Plan Monday  

Comments

  1. Ooh, that BLT grilled cheese looks seriously yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    You've got a great menu this week. I have to say the the blt grilled cheese sandwich is my favorite this week. Don't forget to add your link to my Marvelous Menu Meme Linky so I can come visit you too.
    Nina

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting!

Popular posts from this blog

The Babe in the Manger

DIY Moving Announcements

Portrait: Loving Summer