Maculine Card

With Father's Day coming up, I thought I'd post a card I made recently - a masculine card! I find it very challenging to make masculine cards, as I much prefer using flowers, ribbons, and pretty papers. :)



This card is actually very simple to make. I simply cut to size a striped paper and adhered it in the center of the card. Next, I drew the stitching on by hand with a brown pen (I used Creative Memories Cocoa). For the sentiment tag, I printed my sentiment onto plain white cardstock using a font from my computer. Then, I just cut a rectangle strip of paper, notched one end, inked it, and adhered it with 3-D foam squares. It was quick and easy and could be used for lots of occasions - even Father's Day!



Linking To...

Comments

  1. Hi Rosa, Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. I'm so fascinated by your story. Amish!?! Wow. Maybe you could take photos of some of the homes your ancestors lived in & quilts or other belongings if you have them. They may also be listed on the census records & I have made copies of those to put in my scrapbooks. Good luck & I'd love to hear back from you when you pursue your research.

    Warmly, Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stitching is neat! I'll have to remember that.

    On another note,I find it's hard to find male cards in stores, too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting!

Popular posts from this blog

The Babe in the Manger

DIY Moving Announcements

Portrait: Loving Summer