Quick Father's Day Card






While this card was originally made as a Thank You card, it could very easily be changed to a quick and easy Father's Day card!

For this card, I simply chose two patterned papers and cut 3 squares from each one. I temporarily arranged the squares on the cardstock background so I could stamp the sentiment in the center. Then, all I needed to do was adhere the squares - notice I used 3-D foam adhesive on the striped squares to give them a little pop. It's that easy! Give it a try and share your link in my comments section if you do! I would love to see your work!







Linking to Somewhat Simple

Comments

  1. Rosa! This is so cute! I love it! I also am loving your blog! Thank you for your comment on my blog! I love making new blog friends! I am your newest follower and would love it if you would follow me too! thanks so much!
    -Nikki
    http://chef-n-training.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting!

Popular posts from this blog

The Babe in the Manger

DIY Moving Announcements

Portrait: Loving Summer