Inspiration: Nautical


I love the coast and all things nautical! We used to live not far from the East coast, but now live in the Midwest and I've really been missing it lately! I've seen a lot of nautical related creations around the web lately.

Love the design and texture!
© Denise Willerton

Great use of a nautical knot! Love it!
© Jocelyn - Instead of Ironing



Shell Beach {digital scrapbooking page}
Beautiful, heartfelt layout!
© Taniarene on Flickr

I absolutely love the colors of sea glass!
image from Pinterest
original image source unknown

Have a wonderful day!

Comments

  1. Hi Rosa,

    Thanks for visiting my blog today - and thank you so much for showing my card here on your blog, adding a link back to my blog and for your lovely comments - I really appreciate them :-)

    Wishing you a very blessed day!

    {{hugs}} Jocelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rosa, thank you so much for featuring me on your blog ~ so sweet of you ~ have a blessed day! Denise :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting!

Popular posts from this blog

The Babe in the Manger

DIY Moving Announcements

Portrait: Loving Summer