Photo Challenge: Self Portrait

I've decided to challenge myself and take part in a photography challenge! I can't promise that I'll be able to stick with it and complete all 20 weeks, but I sure will give it a try!


Some of the challenges may be a little interesting and different from my normal photography, but I'm up for something new! :) I *might* even take it a step farther and do a layout of each challenge... maybe! No promises.

This week's challenge: Self Portrait



Self portrait


Next Week: What Makes You Smile


If you would like to participate in this challenge, it's not too late...





Have a wonderful day!

Comments

  1. I just might have to try this!!! I need to start challenging myself. Good luck. Can't wait to see your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your picture looks so good! It is kind of tricky with little ones around, huh?! It makes it fun, though! It was so nice of you to visit my blog a leave a comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it- Can't wait to see next weeks challenge! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job! This will be so much fun. I love that wall color by the way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your smile is definitely infectious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute pic!
    Thanks for the blog visit/comment, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a contagious smile! Thanks so much for linking up & I have faith you'll make it through!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great picture. The colour is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your picture! The green really pops! I look forward to following more of your work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting!

Popular posts from this blog

The Babe in the Manger

DIY Moving Announcements

Portrait: Loving Summer