Card: Birthday Camp

The oldest of my little nephews had his 4th birthday recently, so I decided to make a little interactive card for him.


In between the normal daily routine, it took me several days to make this. When I decided what I wanted to do, I think that all the cutting, resizing and re-cutting, choosing colors, and just putting it all together would take so long! Most of the elements were from both Paper Dolls Cricut cartridges. The tent was from the svg file I found here; I used SCAL to cut it out.


Card Inside

Inside, I placed a little "paper doll" camper roasting marshmallows outside his tent. The little man is laminated and removable, so he can be played with later.


I had a lot of fun with all the little details of this card! I hope he enjoys it as much as I enjoyed making it!


Linking To...

Comments

  1. Oh, that is too cute! I love it. I want to make one for my nephews next birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! I can only imagine how long it took you to make it! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! Your cards are adorable! Great job and so many details. Fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, that is just too adorable!!! You have to do a tut on it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun idea and cutely executed!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are some lovely cards! It's sweet that you put so much effort and time in them!

    Thanks for commenting at mom's home run.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card. May be I could do one for my son too. He would love it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting!

Popular posts from this blog

The Babe in the Manger

DIY Moving Announcements

Portrait: Loving Summer