iPhone Photos: Newport Smoothie

I would like to start another new series called iPhone Photos which will feature photos taken with the iPhone 4. (Most will be taken by my husband since the phone is his.) For now, I will try to post a new iPhone Photo every second Monday of the month. If you're interested in participating, by all means, please add your link in a comment! If there is enough interest, I may consider starting a linky.

What's better on a hot day while vacationing in Newport, RI than a visit to the Newport Smoothie stand at Bowen's Wharf?! Sure wish I was there and not 2,000+ miles away...


This image is SOOC.
ISO  80
Exposure 1/529 sec
Aperture  2.4
Focal Length  4mm
Photographer  Mr. B.

Comments

  1. Yummmm....


    We have a link-up party going on - Tea Time Thursdays @ Kreative Korner. I would really appreciate if you'd link up some of your awesome posts there. Hope to see you at the party.

    http://tanyaanurag.blogspot.com/2011/08/tea-time-thursdays-2-and-features.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting!

Popular posts from this blog

The Babe in the Manger

DIY Moving Announcements

Portrait: Loving Summer