Photo Challenge: What Makes You Smile

Photo Challenge, week #2

What Makes You Smile



There are lots of things that make me smile! I've been very blessed with a wonderful husband, two beautiful little boys, sweet friends, a wonderful church, a comfortable home... I could go on, but you get the idea! Aside from the obvious things in my day that I'm thankful for and that make me smile, I always love to sit down in the mornings, after I've read my Bible and cleaned up the kitchen, and enjoy my homemade {{Starbucks quality}} latte. Recently, I had the wonderful opportunity to visit an Anthropologie store and picked up this cheery mug - it's a compliments my coffee so beautifully! ;) It always makes me smile! It's the little things...








Next Week: Bold Colors


Also linking to:


Comments

  1. What a pretty cup of coffee! Love the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the beans around the bottom of the cut. Great shot! Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can barely breathe without my coffee much less smile without it :) Nice shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cup! I also love that you put the coffee beans around the cup...so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that looks good! I'd love to have some! Great Photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know what you mean about the simple things. I love Anthropologie and I love that mug.Hope you enjoy your Sunday! Thank you for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is such a cute little cup, i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes, that mug makes me smile too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea to use the beans! that coffee looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting!

Popular posts from this blog

The Babe in the Manger

DIY Moving Announcements

Portrait: Loving Summer