TCL: Boys and their cars

I began this year hoping to feature a series of photos taken by my son on his camera. The year started out well... until his camera broke. I suppose your first thought may be "well, what do you expect when you give a camera to a kid?" I suppose that's right to an extent, but think about it, he was only 3 when he first got the camera and had used it faithfully for 2-1/2 years before the screen went black! I would say that's pretty good for an active little photographer! :)

A new camera is on his wish list/prayer list. ;)

For now, I will be digging through the archives...


Photographer's Age: 4 years old
Subject: Little Brother
Image: SOOC (straight out of camera)

I find the angle on this shot rather interesting. It's obvious that Big Brother was more intent on getting a photo of the car than capturing Little Brother. Still, even with only the bottom half of his face showing, the photo is powerful! It's all about capturing the little things...


Linking To :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting!