Photo Challenge #7: What You Wore Today

Photography Challenge, week #7

What You Wore Today

Used CoffeeShop Butterscotch Vintage action


I love these sandals and wear them nearly every day! A good friend of mine actually gave me these sandals several months ago. I was in great need of a good pair of sandals and had just told my husband the week before that I needed to start shopping for a good pair of sandals. I wanted something that would fit my style, but also be comfortable enough to wear all day. I didn't even need to start the shopping as I was given these the very next week! The Lord knows our needs before we even ask! I love to wear these sandals not only because they're incredibly comfortable, but also because they remind me of God's provision in my life even in the little things.





Next Week: Black and White

5 comments:

  1. Pretty, pretty... I love my sandals too.

    Jeanna @ dramaqueenseams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute sandals. Love the detail on them. And love those red nails. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job ... I need to paint my toes red.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your post reminded me how badly I need a pedicure!! Love the angle. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This may be incredibly tacky, but I was wondering if you could tell me the brand of your sandals. I really like them and was thinking about ordering some online so my mom can ship them to me. Flip flops are fine most of the time, but sometimes I'd like something a little different. If I can find them. :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting!