Photo Challenge: Black and White

Photography Challenge, week #8

Black and White


Click for larger view

For those of you who are new to my blog, you may not know that we had our 2-car detached garage/workshop completely destroyed by a huge tree in our backyard that blew over during a bad storm a few months ago. You can read more about it in my post HERE.

Due to our insurance taking their sweet time, we were not able to demolish and rebuild immediately. Finally, last month, we were given the funds from the insurance and my husband (along with my brothers) began the {long and dirty!} demolition process. Last week, we received our materials delivery and my husband immediately began working on putting up the new building. This week, my brothers came over to help put up the trusses. That's my "little" brother in the photo. Needless, to say, it's been a very busy week!






Next Week: A Mess

Comments

  1. Simply wonderful and exquisite, that delicious light.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting!

Popular posts from this blog

The Babe in the Manger

DIY Moving Announcements

Portrait: Loving Summer