Photo Challenge #11, Orange

Photography Challenge, week #11

Orange



I generally don't care for Fall, as in the Midwest it is often just full of dead brown. But this year I'm finding myself drawn to the many beautiful hues which seem unusual for this area (at least from what I can recall).

I don't often decorate for Fall, but a few weeks ago I was blessed with a gift basket that included several Fall decorations, so now I have these lovely *orange* Fall decorations for my living room! Perfect for the photo challenge!





Next Week:Bokeh

2 comments:

  1. Orange happens to be one of my favorite colors!!
    I also have that SAME basket that I use on my scrap table for trash!!! Dollar Tree find!
    You've inspired me to photograph some ORANGE today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little baskets come in handy quite often at my house too...

    Jeanna @ dramaqueenseams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting!