Photo Challenge #16: Something You Made

Photography Challenge, week #16

Something You Made



If you've followed my blog for any length of time, you know that I love papercrafts! I love scrapbooking and would do it more if time permitted. To get a "quick fix" I make cards. =)




This card was a little more involved since it was a bi-fold card. I really enjoyed making it and will have to try one again soon.



Thanks for stopping by! Have a great rest of the week!







Next Week: Someone You Love

Comments

  1. Your card is so pretty. I would love to get a card like this from someone. Awesome!

    jeanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lucky to get a card like this one...it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting!

Popular posts from this blog

The Babe in the Manger

DIY Moving Announcements

Portrait: Loving Summer