Photo Challenge #19: From a Distance


Photography Challenge, week #19

From a Distance




A couple months ago while visiting family, our family was able to take a day trip to New York City. What fun! One of our stops was the Empire State Building - I took this photo from the top using my 55-200mm lens. Notice the new Freedom Tower sticking up out of the middle and the Statute of Liberty off to the right.






Next Week: Self Portrait
{Next week will be the last week for this photo challenge}

2 comments:

  1. How beautiful... I would love to visit NY.

    Jeanna @ dramaqueenseams.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful picture! I love that you can see the Statue of Liberty! I have always wanted to visit NYC. Maybe someday I'll be looking at this view in person. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting!