Photo Challenge #20: Self-Portrait {and a cardboard castle!}


Photography Challenge, week #20

Self-Portrait



I know this is a strange self-portrait, but it's been a busy week! LOL! I spent several hours yesterday (along with the help of a couple other people) building a cardboard castle for our church's children's club. Our theme this year is "Knights and Maidens". Here are a few more shots of the castle...








We had about a dozen kids running through this thing and of course, they all loved it! =)




This is the last week of the Photography Challenge.
Thank you for joining me!

Comments

  1. Rosa, that's a beautiful picture of you - you look great. The castle looks awesome,...I bet the kiddos didn't want to ever leave it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty shot! The castle looks like fun, I bet the kiddos had a blast!
    Happy Holidays!
    Kerry at HouseTalkN

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Christmas decor in the background!! You look fabulous as well and are quite the cardboard castle builder :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! I want a cardboard castle... That is so cool. My kids would love it, even the big one (husband). Hee,hee...

    Jeanna @ dramaqueenseams.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I linked here because of the photography challenge. I love your self portrait and several of the other challenges. The cardboard castle is great! I remember lots of fun times with boxes when I was a kid. Great blog! I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting!

Popular posts from this blog

The Babe in the Manger

DIY Moving Announcements

Portrait: Loving Summer