Clean & Simple Thank You Card



It's been a while since I've shared any of my papercrafting with you. I have been making cards regularly and even did some scrapbooking for our church missionary album. I'm anxious to complete the album so I might be able to get back to scrappin' for my self! :)

This card was quick to put together... First of all, I printed off my sentiment, then from there, I simply scored lines in the appropriate places on the back of the cardstock so it would stand proud. I matted my patterned paper onto squares that were slightly larger and adhered them with 3-D foam squares. I also added the foam squares to the back of the sentiment block. The hardest part was all measuring to make sure I got things right! :)


1 comment:

  1. I really like the card, Rosa! The scoring really adds a pretty touch! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting!