With Sympathy {Card}


With World Cardmaking Day coming up on October 6, I thought I'd share another card that I created recently. I was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest {of course!} but due to time restrictions, I wasn't able to put as much effort into it as I would have liked to. 

This card was easy to put together as it was mostly layering. I cut out the flower and stem on my new Silhouette Cameo. {which I absolutely LOVE!!} My font was CAC Lasko Condensed.


Through the enabling of my friend, Dottie, I finally purchased the small Sizzix embossing machine - I love it!! {Thanks, Dottie!} I only wish I had purchased it years ago! I'd love to find an embossing folder with small polka dots... anyone know where I can find one?

I'm preparing for a birthday party this week {my oldest is turning 7!}, but hopefully, I'll be able to share a few more cards before WCMD.

Comments

  1. Beautiful card! Cuttlebug makes a smaller polka dot like this - http://www.amazon.com/Cuttlebug-5-Inch-7-Inch-Embossing-Folder/dp/B003NL6142, and sizzix makes one where they are more spread out like this, but I can't find a link, I think it's called perfect polka dots

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting!

Popular posts from this blog

The Babe in the Manger

DIY Moving Announcements

Portrait: Loving Summer