Card: Country Snowman Digital Stamp


I wish I could say that this card was my original idea, but it wasn't.... I got the inspiration from Pinterest. I did make some changes to it, however. The snowman was so adorable, I had to purchase the digital stamp for it! It took me a while, but I finally found the Country Snowman digital stamp at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.


To make this card...

I used my Silhouette to cut out the frame, used "print & cut" for the sentiment and snow banks, and cut out the snowflakes using the lpsnowflake font. I attempted to use the "print & cut" feature on my Silhouette software for the snowman .jpg image, but it would not cut it correctly... Can some one tell me why?! Is it some trick to make me buy the full version of the software?? I ended up just printing it and then cutting it out by hand.

For the rest of the card, I embossed both the frame and the card, colored the snowman with colored pencils, and added diamond stickles to the embossed white dots and the edge of the snowbanks. Since I used a blue textured cardstock with a white base, the white peeked through some when I embossed it, so there was not need to distress it at all.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Moving Announcements

The Babe in the Manger

Portrait: Loving Summer