Here's the second of the two cards I made for WCMD. The concept of design is the same as my other card, with the addition of adding a ribbon. I'm really loving the green/blue combo right now - it's so refreshing!
As promised, here is the first of the two cards I made on WCMD. It's been so long since I've actually had the chance to sit down and do something creative, so it was a nice break for me.
It is a pretty simple design, but I like the outcome.
1) I started by cutting 2 sheets of white paper (one cardstock, the other just plain printer paper) about 1/2 to 3/4 inch smaller than the size of my card.
2) Then, I stamped the yellow dots on the cardstock before I punched a 2-inch hole in the cardstock.
3) Next, I aligned the cardstock with the other paper and stamped my image on the plain paper so it would appear through the little circle window in the cardstock. Then, I adhered the plain paper to the card.
4) After that, I adhered the cardstock to the card with little foam squares to give it some dimension.
5) I finished it off with a few little rhinestones.
Here is another shot to give you a little better idea of the dimension of the card.
I hope you were able to at least create one card on WCMD. I had big plans on getting a lot done, but unfortunately, only made 2 cards. But all things considering, I'm delighted that I at least got a chance to make those two. I'm going to have to make you wait until later in the week to see them, but here are a couple sneak previews...
Make sure to stop by later in the week to see the whole project! Until then, have a wonderfully creative week and remember to Capture the Little Things in your life this week!
This is a quick one that I did for a friend's baby shower. I used the scraps from a layout I made; I'll have to post that later. This one I cut out on my Cricut using SCAL and then layered on cardstock. I sprayed it with Glimmer Mist to give it a little shine and added the little pebbles. This one is from way back in June, but could easily be adapted for any occasion. I simply cut out the little leaves on my Cricut and layered them on the black squares. Loved the outcome!
Hopefully, today will produce more cards that I can share with you! If you're doing something creative today, please post a link in my comments - I'd love to see what you're doing!